Sunday, June 12, 2011

Water Play!

A few weekends ago we went to Pops (Russell's dad) house to swim. Taylor is definitely a water baby. She LOVES the water. She loves to swim, she doesn't mind water being in her face, like most kids.  Here are just a few pictures of her. This was also the first time we put little floaties on her arms. She did great with them and even swam by herself for a split second!

DSC_1078
DSC_1076
DSC_1081
DSC_1083

Taylor thought that Dixie needed to the turtle float!DSC_1087

  DSC_1085

I hope everyone is finding a way to stay cool this summer!

On another note, I may start falling way behind on blogging because we are super busy right now....Big News....We are MOVING! We sold our place and we are moving into an apartment until we find a house we want to buy! We have to be out by June 25th...Exciting news! I'll try to keep everyone posted when we find a home! Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment