Sunday, May 22, 2011

Out of towners!

Craig, Lacie and Hannah came to visit! I took off work while they were here so that we and the girls could spend some time together. We had a blast and the girls played so well together. The last time they were together was at Christmas so we were a  little worried about how they would react to each other and you can tell by the pictures how it went! :)

DSC_0922 DSC_0925

Aunt Lacie gave Taylor her first set of pigtails! How cute is that? DSC_0932 DSC_0934
While they were here we wanted to make sure we went to the zoo. I think we had as much fun as the girls. 
DSC_0937 DSC_0939 DSC_0950 DSC_0956 DSC_0960 DSC_0962 DSC_0963  
The Children's zoo has a water feature and since it was the hottest day of the year the day we were there we thought it would be fun to let the girls play in it! We played and Craig took all the pictures for us!
DSC_0970

DSC_0975 DSC_0983 DSC_0984 DSC_0997
Taylor thought it was real funny when I got hit by one of the water streams...HA!
DSC_0999 
The ground was HOT and Hannah was not happy about it!
DSC_1007 DSC_1013 DSC_1014 DSC_1019
Somebody was a huge fan of the water!!DSC_1041

The girls after day 1 at the zoo. Part II pictures of their visit to come later.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I just love the matching piggies! And those rosey red cheeks of Taylor's...miss seeing that sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete