Although most of you already know I thought I would post about it anyway. We went last Tuesday for our check up with the doctor, which was a quick follow up from our last visit because of my blood pressure. Well, the blood pressure didn't look any better so, they put me on blood pressure medicine and bed rest. Yes, bed rest until Taylor gets here...could be up to 7 weeks or sooner. We would like to prevent her from coming early if it all possible. And now we go to the doctor every week for check ups. We go back Tuesday and hopefully things will look a little better. However, bed rest means that I can't do anything...I can't go anywhere, no chores, no cooking, nothing. So, I sit on the couch and relax. This is day 4 of bed rest and I'm not bored yet, because I really have been resting...I could tell I really need to catch up on some zzz's. But boredom will set in eventually!
So, if you know of any good ideas to help pass the time let me know! Oh, and I'm doing some work from home, but nothing to stressful, so I'm not completely shut off from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment