Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower this past Saturday. It was great. My mother-in-law threw one at her house for all the women in her family. I requested that it be a Diapers and Wipes shower, but we got a lot of other stuff too! We had a cook out and had all the kids there and did a lot of visiting, it was nice. Also, Russell's mom bought us our glider rocker for the baby's room and we love it!!! I'm just going to attach our pictures of the stuff we got! Lot's of cute pink outfits!!

DSC01213 This is the cake that Russell's aunt Frances made...she is so crafty! It's so cute!! And it tasted good!
DSC01222 Oh yea, one surprise we got was  diaper genie! That should come in handy.
DSC01223 Here's our new glider rocker! Love it!
DSC01228 Here is the bookshelf that Russell made for Taylor...I think he did such a good job..He put a lot of time into making it for her.
DSC01229 I can't wait to fill it up with lots of fun books for us to read to her!
I would post pictures of everyone at the party, but those are on Pam's camera so maybe later I'll post.

On another note, Taylor is doing well and is very active! We discovered a new thing this past week....hiccups!! It took just a few minutes to figure out what it was and then she had them all day on and off...well that night when I got into bed she started again so Russell put his hand on her and he could feel them too! It's something new and exciting every week...she is getting a lot bigger now and every movement she makes I can feel! We go back to the doctor tomorrow and then we start going every two weeks after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment