Taylor Kate Wells
Well, we finally decided on a middle name for Taylor. Taylor Kate Wells...It took us a little while but we got it!! We think it is cute, fun and simple and should fit her just fine!!! I can't wait to start getting her name put on stuff!! FUN!
Also, we went Monday for our 28 week check up and they said Taylor was measuring perfect. I also had to take the sugar test to test for diabetes. I had to drink a sugar mix and then wait an hour for them to draw blood. They were also checking for low iron. When we left the doctor's office they said if I failed then they would call me in a day or two. Well, I never heard from them so I guess I passed!!! Which is good because if you fail that one you have to go back and take a three hour test. We go back to the doctor in three weeks for another check up on Aug. 31st and then after that we start going every two weeks!! Taylor is very active and is reacting to things around her. She is kicking and dancing and having the best time in there and of course when she is doing all of this I feel it!! Which is pretty cool.
Time has really gone by fast. I have showers coming up and I'm very excited about those!!! I went today to Babies R Us to finish up my registry. I also going to go and register at Target because they have a few other things that I want that Babies R Us doesn't have.
No comments:
Post a Comment