Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter

Warning...picture heavy! We took so many good pictures that I couldn't just pick a few!

Easter basket from the Easter Bunny!

 DSC_0597

First bite of a Peep...she didn't care for them. We don't like them either.
DSC_0612

DSC_0023 DSC_0620 DSC_0646 DSC_0655
We let her dye her own Easter eggs...she had it all over her and had a blast! We then hid them all and she went and found them.

DSC_0661

DSC_0012 DSC_0669 DSC_0672

Her basket had 3-D sidewalk chalk...it really is 3-D when you put on the glasses! Taylor put the glasses on and she didn't want to take them off! She is super silly!

DSC_0691

DSC_0136 DSC_0726

DSC_0121

Can't leave out the bubbles!! Her favorite thing.

DSC_0763

And I'll end it with one the sweetest pictures of her!

 DSC_0737

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter! I know we did!

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! I love the one with "T 2011", great idea! Looks like she had a GREAT Easter! I hope we can get some sweet pictures of the girls together this week!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete