This past weekend Taylor and I went to check out some tulips at Jim's house, our chief pilot at work. He and his wife plant over 800 bulbs every year and they are beautiful so when Jim offered the chance for us to come and take pictures we did! But Taylor wasn't really in the best of moods to take them so this is what we ended up with!
As soon as Taylor hears the camera take a picture she has to run and look at it so she can see the picture that it took. So, this is her running to come look at the camera from the last picture that I took.
Taylor was eating a piece of grass in this picture.
Also, Russell bought me a happy gift, just because, and I have to say it's awesome! I have been wanting an external hard drive to keep all of my pictures on and he went and bought me a wireless external hard drive. So, what that means is that I don't have to have it plugged into the computer. I have a special folder on my computer that I put pictures on it and saves them on my external hard drive! How cool is that? Another cool thing that is does, I can access the hard drive from any Internet connection! So, if I'm at work and want/need a picture off of my hard drive then I can just sign in from my work computer. I can also pull it up from my phone!
The pictures are great! How nice of those people to offer that to you! I love the one of her running back to see the camera, you can tell she is so excited to see it!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! The tulips are absolutely beautiful! Looks like TK cooperated for a few good pictures!
ReplyDelete