Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weekend Fun

Went to hang out with some friends on Saturday at their new get-a-way in Fosters, AL. It was a little colder than I would have liked for it to have been, but we still had fun.

DSC_0257
Russell taking Taylor on a 4-wheeler ride! It was cold, but she loved it!

DSC_0258

DSC_0261  
So I forgot to bring Taylor's gloves and she had to borrow Olivia's gloves. This would explain the mix matched outfit!

Wells & Chams 2
Our good friends John David and Meghan were there too. (Yes, Meghan I stole this picture off of your blog)

We can't wait until Spring weather gets here, Taylor LOVES to be outside playing!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I'm wishing for warm weather too, we are getting more snow tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to share pictures! I should've sent you the other ones I had yesterday! Love the picture of Russ and Taylor on the four wheeler in her bundle!!

    ReplyDelete