Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random pictures

Here are a few random pictures of Taylor.

She loves to wear Russell's hat around the house.DSC_0274 DSC_0296
This is her "If you're happy and you know and your face will surely show it" face. She will put her fingers up to her cheeks when you sing that part! She is so cute! And she found her hat and decided she wanted to wear it around. We even put it on Bailey's head, but I couldn't get a picture of that.
DSC_0289 
We took our eyes off of her for one minute and this is what we found her doing.
DSC_0276 DSC_0280
DSC_0285

She saw the babies on the t.v. (yes we are the only family in America that doesn't have a flat screen) and ran up to talk to them, this is the picture that I got when I snapped the shot...pretty funny wording on the T.V. !
DSC_0294

Hope everyone is enjoying the nice Spring weather!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...especially the happy and you know it with her bog on! Too cute! Hope yall are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tv picture! How cute that is says that! She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete