Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just playing around

One of  Taylor's "silly" faces. She makes these when we ask her to make a silly face...we had just walked outside and my lenses were foggy..

DSC_1265

At the apartments where we live they have a play set so Taylor and I go out there on the weekends at some point. I decided this morning that I would take the camera and get her in action!

DSC_1266 DSC_1273 DSC_1270

DSC_1275 
Taylor is a little monkey and has no problem climbing "up" the slide! It looks like we might have to get a play set for the new house!
DSC_1288
DSC_1335
DSC_1352
DSC_1357 
Our little monkey! If you look you can see a "boo-boo" on her right knee...she did that yesterday in the zoo parking lot. She was so excited to be there and was running through the parking lot and fell...so of course we have heard about it all day today!
DSC_1362
DSC_1366 
I love this face!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment