My brother, Craig, his wife Lacie and our niece Hannah were at our house for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The girls had so much fun hanging out with each other and we enjoy spending time with Craig and Lacie!
Russell and Taylor Christmas morning...coming up to see what Santa brought!
Santa also brought cousin Hannah's present too!
Taylor's chair was a big hit! She loves to sit in it and watch T.V. or read her bedtime books!
Taylor and Hannah playing with Hannah's new toys!
Santa was also very good to me and Russell! I got a new fancy Nikon camera to take all our wonderful pictures with and Russell got a new pair of hunting binoculars!
We all got ready after presents and were on our way to Gatlinburg Christmas morning. We were scheduled to stop in Albertville for Christmas lunch, but once we got on the road and saw how much it was snowing..we decided we better skip lunch and get to the mountains before the roads got any worse! Stay tuned for pictures of our Gatlinburg adventure!
I love the picture of Taylor in her chair! I think she likes it!
ReplyDelete