Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Taylor!

Part 1

September 30, 2010-Can't believe it has been a year already!

This was Taylor on her actual Birthday. We gave her her first cupcake! I think she liked it.



Taylor's Birthday Cupcake



Present from MeMom...Taylor loves books

 The weekend before Taylor's party, her grandad, Mike and Chris came by to give her gifts for her party!

T-Bear, she a bear that granddad made at Build A Bear!

 

We had Taylor's party on October 2nd at Memom's house. It was perfect weather for a party! Elmo is Taylor's favorite character so we did her party and cake with an Elmo theme!



This was the smash cake I made her!

Part II of Birthday pictures are coming soon!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year either! She's grown up so quick! We had a wonderful time celebrating with yall at the Elmo Party! It was such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete