Tuesday, June 16, 2009

20 Week Check up!

Well, we went yesterday for our 20 week check up (we are actually 19 weeks 5 days). We had an ultrasound and it is confirmed that we have a little girl!Yeah for PINK! We also got to see her again, which was nice, but we also got to see her in 4-D. It was really cool. She is measuring fine and everything seems to be progressing fine! We go back to the doctor in 4 weeks...I think that's when I do the sugar test thing....I have to drink a liquid and wait an hour and then they prick my finger and check my sugar. If I pass then good, but if I don't I have to go back and take a three hour sugar test and fast before that....Can you really make a pregnant women fast? But it's all for the good, they just need to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. Here are a few pictures in 4-D of our little girl. Oh, by the way Russell has been working very hard on the nursery and when it gets closer to being finished I'll take a picture and post. But it has new paint, and he even put up crown molding! It looks very nice.

baby Wells-Girl 4-d face She is sucking her thumb in this one!

baby Wells-Girl 4-D side Scratching her face?

So, 20 weeks is half way there!! We are getting very excited and ready to meet this new life!! She's going to be so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment