Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Wells Family New Blog

I thought it was time for a new updated blog so that everyone can keep up with our growing family!!
Our little baby is due November 5th!! I can't promise I am going to post any pictures of the preggo belly, but I do have some of our growing baby!! As of today we are 17 weeks along...We have a friend going to school to do the sonogram thing and she said she could scan us and maybe we could tell the gender of our baby. The doctor won't scan us until we are 20 weeks to tell the gender...we went twice and we are about 90% sure we have a baby girl!!! We go to the doctor on June 15th and she will confirm then...Here are some pictures our of little baby!

Baby Wells 1
Baby Wells 2 Baby Wells 3 It looks like she/he is sucking their thumb in this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment